Cardiovascular disease (CVD) causes a quarter of all deaths in the UK and is the largest cause of premature mortality in deprived areas.
The NHS long term plan identifies this as the biggest area where the NHS can save lives over the next 10 years. Approximately a year on from the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will explore the impact it has had and support senior clinicians and local leaders to further achieve the goals set out in the Long Term Plan for CVD and cardiac services.
We will virtually bring together national and local leaders, senior managers and clinicians to share solutions to current challenges, and explore some of the best ways of working, newest technology and ground-breaking work – including innovations developed as a direct result of the pandemic.
Who should attend:
- Deliver real, sustainable outcomes – you will leave with the learning and contacts to develop your service for the future, in line with national aims
- Activate prevention work – you will get inspiration from collaborations that centre on prevention as the catalyst for sustainable change
- Gain innovative solutions to your challenges – you will learn something new, with examples from different areas, their learnings and the pitfalls to avoid
- Understand how to activate others – you will discuss who else can support in prevention, care and treatment of CVD and how to involve them most effectively
- Network with and learn from national leaders, senior managers and clinicians – you will be able to share challenges and ideas in small virtual group settings that encourage full engagement and participation
- Medical directors and associate medical directors
- Clinical directors and consultant cardiologists from secondary providers
- Clinical chairs and directors of commissioning from CCGs
- Clinical leads and clinical directors from STPs/ICSs
- Executive directors and clinical leads from GP Federations and Primary Care Networks
- GPs, community pharmacists, community nurses and practice nurses
- Very senior managers from arms’ length bodies including NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Leaders in public health from local authorities
Position yourself as a partner in addressing the challenges and priorities in the wake of the pandemic and share the platform with recognised experts to raise the profile of the support you can offer our attendees. For more information, complete the form to download a copy of the partnership brochure here.
Download the Partnership Brochure